Open your start menu and go to your Control Panel..
- Go to Region and Language.
- This box will appear. Go on Keyboards and Languages tab. Then, click on Change keyboards..
- This window should appear. 4.1. The languages located in this box are languages that are already installed in your computer. 4.2. You can add more languages to this list by clicking on and selecting the languages desired.
- You can change your keyboard’s language by selecting the one you want.
- Click on Apply to apply the changes.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com.